This time I won't set a time period on my goals. I think by doing that I put too much pressure on myself to get to that goal weight by that day and it was really disappointing when I didn't.
The first goal will be 10lbs and then I think I will go up by 5lbs after that.
10lbs - Full length mirror. We don't have a good one in the house, and I don't really know where we'd put it, but I need a full length mirror if I am going to document this process well. How else do you take before and after shots!?
The first goal will be 10lbs and then I think I will go up by 5lbs after that.
10lbs - Full length mirror. We don't have a good one in the house, and I don't really know where we'd put it, but I need a full length mirror if I am going to document this process well. How else do you take before and after shots!?
15lbs - A set of kettlebells. I feel by the time I've taken off 15lbs I will have sown the kind of commitment necessary to be worth investing in this wonderful work out tool. Kettlebells are awesome and I know at some point the cardio is not going to be enough and I will need the strength training as well.
20lbs - Some sort of a class. Either to parks and rec or a dance studio or the brainery. Go out and do something fun for yourself once you've taken off that much weight.
25lbs - New Running Shoes! At this point I should be a crazy awesome runner and 6 months or so should have gone by as I will have reached half way through my fitness goals. This means I should need new running shoes. Every 6 months or 60? miles I heard you should change out your shoes.
30lbs - Go out for drinks with friends. Do a special going out night dedicated to the 30lbs. Let them know that's why I'm doing it. Make it a big deal. 30lbs is a lot of weight.
35lbs - Mini shopping spree. At this point I will certainly have to get some new clothes, possibly event before this, but I think I'll have to do it piecemeal. At this point I want to be able to splurge (a little). This time around it should be at a store like Plato's Closet. Really nice second hand close sinc eI plan on losing another 15lbs and may not be able to wear this stuff longer.
40lbs - Buy something work out related and extravagant. Don't know what yet.
45lbs - Special haircut/color/makeover/spa day. At this point I think I deserve a bit of pampering. I will have almost made my goal, I think this is a good time to really change up my look drastically.
50lbs - Entirely new wardrobe.When I make it to this goal I want to buy an entirely new wardrobe, crazy huge shopping spree. Not sure how I will fund it yet, but I think it would be well deserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment