Sunday, January 5, 2014

Deciding To Start Over

I've decided to try and start over again. I am going to create new habits that will eventually lead me to living a better life. To be honest I like myself, I really do, but I think I can be better. So I will work hard to make my life a better place to be using the following steps:

1) Fitness - Everyday do something. It doesn't matter what it is a walk, a run, the bike, a fitness tape. Just something even if its only 20 minutes. Everyone has at least 20 minutes in their day that they can dedicate to themselves.

2) Healthy Eating - Trying new things, making better choices, eating at home. I will do these things and it will make a difference. DRINK A TON OF WATER.

3) Record Everything - Last time I tried doing this I spent a lot of time tracking everything. Calories eaten, calories burned, how I was feeling, what I was doing. That is the point of this blog I will track it all. I will also be using Nike+ to track my fitness and myfitnesspal.com to track my eating habits.

4) Taking Pictures - I am horrible at recording things through pictures and I want to start so that I what I will do. Each blog post should have at least 3 pictures, even if it is just what I ate that day. Once I get used to it the pictures will get better and I will see how much easier it is to record life through pictures. Hopefully even more pictures of me once I'm feeling better about myself.

5) Rewarding Myself - Last time I set fitness goals I was going to reward myself at each 5lb loss and I didn't. This time I will. Setting realistic goals and rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment